The Kids

The Kids

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

October Fun

Best Friends


Needless to say October has been a busy time. Tony takes as many overtime shifts as possible (gotta prepare for the holidays) and there seems to be one project after another to complete.

This week is gearing up for, you guessed it, Halloween. Despite the fact that we have several costumes to choose from in the costume box, Spencer has decided that he needs to be a ghost this year. Now, you'd think this would be an easy costume, something that I could just get a sheet and throw together. But we are talking about me here, and the creativity bug just didn't jump on me like it did on my sisters. So....I bought some material for cheap and have a plan...stay posted on how it turns out! I'm a little scared! Jordan is easy, he'll just be whatever I put on him. I'm thinking a clown this year -- seems to fit his personality.


Now, I know it's not July, but I had to get a picture of Samuel in this outfit before he's too big! He is growing fast! Let's just say it's for the election.
Zoom in for the smaller wording.
Go McCain/Palin!



Had to document the ankles. Samuel doesn't miss many meals...



Lovin' on the baby.



Lately Jordan has insisted on getting to "hold" the baby. It's kind of funny already though, because Samuel is clearly growing so fast that Jordan is only about 14 pounds heavier than Samuel!



Watch them dance, dance, dance!

No comments: