The Kids

The Kids

Friday, October 3, 2008

Boys Boys Boys

September 25, 2008: Life is good with a house full of boys! I enjoy them so much. This was school picture day, so I got a little happy with the camera. Enjoy!




How many times do we have to say "cheese"?





Samuel has had enough of pictures.



Handsome boy. Can you believe he's only 6?



Careful! The t-shirt is totally true!


See my new haircut? Now I look all boy.

SCHOOL FIELD TRIP -- DAWNELL CHAPERONED
Mrs. Aguiar's first grade class.


Being cute with the little ladies!


Spencer learned a lot....well, not a lot. He was too busy talking!



September 30, 2008, Tony's Birthday

After taking daddy out to Pojo's for his birthday, we headed home for cake and ice cream. Jordan needs to open his eyes a little wider for a good picture!



Wow, there is a mom in this family!
Thanks, Spencer, for taking a great picture.





No comments: