The Kids

The Kids

Friday, October 3, 2008

County Fair August 17, 2008

We spent a very HOT day at the fair. I think it was 103 degrees that day. Our little Samuel did sooo good considering the heat. He just went with the flow and didn't fuss at all. Amazing! The other two boys were a different story though. Jordan refused to go on any rides, and Spencer complained that he was too short for the really cool rides. Oh, well. We still had a good time and enjoyed our little adventure as a family. Best thing of all was....Tony DID NOT win a huge overstuffed nuisance of a stuffed animal for us to lug around. Thank goodness!


Oh, my cute little farm vegetables!

I think I look better as a sheep!

Essential equipment for taking three boys to the fair: Stroller, wagon, sunscreen and LOTS of water.








No comments: