The Kids

The Kids

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Time to Play Catch-up Again!



Time has gotten away from me again....way, way away from me! Besides having camera problems, I have had a hard time being motivated to get working on my blog, until now. I got a new camera for Christmas (thank goodness) and am excited to start documenting our lives, at least the highlights!





I've got to reach way back to August. School starting. Spencer started 2nd grade this year and Jordan is in a preschool five days a week. They are both doing well. Spencer has perfect attendance and was upset that Christmas vacation was 2 weeks long....he only wanted to be out for one week. Oh, how things will change!!



Spencer (7) on first day of school.




It was a bit more difficult to get Jordan's picture. Enjoy the many faces of a very unnatural attempt at a smile from my little 4 year old.
Trying too hard.

Don't know what this one is.






Almost! But your eyes are closed.




And last, just stand there. Don't do anything! (This was about the 20th picture in reality, and it was the best one I could get. He actually is more photogenic when he's under water.)


No comments: