The Kids

The Kids

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Great Bed Takeover

Ok. I love my kids and all, but this is getting rediculous. Samuel is the latest one to think he owns my room and my bed! And then he's so dang cute, how can I kick him out?



First thing he usually does is climb up and proceed to throw all pillows and blankets off the bed, except, of course, for the ones he's decided that he needs. Naps are a special treat on mom's bed.

Wait a minute....pizza in bed?? What is this world coming to?

Fine....

...if you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

1 comment:

Jennece said...

Too cute!! I have had hostel take overs like him, and then they grow up and you go take over their bed and cuddle with them and wish they were still little! :( My advise, enjoy it while you can or while they are little!