The Kids

The Kids

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

She's Here! Kylie Dawn Robertson

Our beautiful baby girl arrived on August 2 at 8:03 a.m. We are so happy she is finally here! The cord was wrapped around her neck not just once, not just twice, not just three times, but four times!! She may be a future gymnast. She is healthy and happy, which is all we could ask for. I, on the other hand, had the hardest time with her delivery...the pain was beyond imagination (spinal block didn't work so well) and after they pulled her out they put me out for the remainder of the operation. I was thankful for the relief in pain, but very disoriented as to what was happening to me. But I have been recovering well and feel very grateful for this little blessing that has come to us.

Weighing in at 6 pounds 12 ouces.







5 comments:

Princess said...

She's super cute Dawnell!! We are so happy for you!! This is Jennece not Ellise i am signed undere her. I am so glad that everything went well and that the cord being wrapped wasn't too serious. Now you can relax and enjoy her, I don't know why I said relax, I will hope for you.

The Edstrom Family said...

She's so cute Dawnell- congrats! I hope you recover soon. I'm going to miss you guys!

pillingfamily said...

congratulations!! she's beautiful. so fun to see some pink and bows in the family... finally.

Peppermint Lane said...

She is beautiful. Sounds like the delivery was a little scary. So glad you are both doing good.

Cajsa said...

Congratulations!!!